Last spring Ben and I were in the WUSB (SUNY Stony Brook) radio station to discuss our upcoming summer sailing and filmmaking plans. Then, in October Habanero invited us back for a follow up interview on her show “Whatever Floats Your Boat” radio show. We talked about our film project, One Simple Question, and the […]
Archive | Podcasts RSS feed for this section
I met Jaja and Dave Martin this summer and was very excited to learn of their world travels aboard a small sailboat. The Martins are unique cruisers in that they not only sailed away from the “destination” places in the Caribbean, and toward the cold arctic, but they also did so with three young children. […]
Listen to a podcast hosted by Sailing Magazine’s Mark Welch in which Teresa and Ben describe the purpose of the One Simple Question voyage, offer advice on exploring voluntary simplicity and describe the joys of life on the water. Click here to listen to podcast.
UPDATE 10/15/11: Ben and I are going to be guests on Habanero’s show “Whatever Floats Your Boat” again soon. This Friday, October 21, at 7am, we’ll talk with Habanero about our summer trip, the film, life afloat, and some other surprises! And I’m going to bring my “Whatever Floats My Boat” playlist to share! Any […]
Blog Post Via Email
Sailing Simple Newsletter
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- The Gray Area Between a Superstar and a Fool February 2, 2016
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- A Guide About Guide Books April 27, 2016
- Big Tooth March 27, 2016
- More Checklists and a Video! March 24, 2016
- Our Morse Alpha Sail-Training Expeditions Just Got Even Better! March 19, 2016
- It’s Not a House, It’s a Boat March 15, 2016
- David Wadleigh: Her blog's entire focus is, as she put in her bio...
- David Skelhon: No, a retired couple probably doesn't need a 45'...
- Parrorsailor: Who decides if the person or couple is buying a bo...
- Teresa Carey: Nope, she is a 44ft boat - just like I mentioned i...
- Parrorsailor: Didnt you move into a 45 footer?...