Last spring Ben and I were in the WUSB (SUNY Stony Brook) radio station to discuss our upcoming summer sailing and filmmaking plans. Then, in October Habanero invited us back for a follow up interview on her show “Whatever Floats Your Boat” radio show. We talked about our film project, One Simple Question, and the […]
Archive | Podcasts RSS feed for this section
I met Jaja and Dave Martin this summer and was very excited to learn of their world travels aboard a small sailboat. The Martins are unique cruisers in that they not only sailed away from the “destination” places in the Caribbean, and toward the cold arctic, but they also did so with three young children. […]
Listen to a podcast hosted by Sailing Magazine’s Mark Welch in which Teresa and Ben describe the purpose of the One Simple Question voyage, offer advice on exploring voluntary simplicity and describe the joys of life on the water. Click here to listen to podcast.
UPDATE 10/15/11: Ben and I are going to be guests on Habanero’s show “Whatever Floats Your Boat” again soon. This Friday, October 21, at 7am, we’ll talk with Habanero about our summer trip, the film, life afloat, and some other surprises! And I’m going to bring my “Whatever Floats My Boat” playlist to share! Any […]
Never miss a post…
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- Shopping for Boats September 23, 2012
- Video: Near Gale Sailing October 3, 2015
- Right Sized Boating September 19, 2015
- Why Cruising Isn’t Enough September 5, 2015
- Inquiry Is a Far Greater Adventure April 23, 2015
- The Knot You Never Thought You Needed April 7, 2015
- Teresa Carey: You can see them in the video, Mom. And don't wor...
- Dannie: The smiles tell it all. Running the rollers is pur...
- Deborah Paley: Yikes! Glad you had your Portland Pudgy on deck!...
- Nicholas: When I feel the need to refresh I turn to your blo...
- Mark Kilcrease: Inspiring, Just acquired a boat and on the steep ...
Looking for something?
About The Author
Sailing, Simplicity, and the Pursuit of Happiness, began in 2008 when Teresa gave up a job, home, many things, and a whole lot of stability for the unstable plan to chase her dreams. In the following two years she lived aboard a small 27 foot sailboat named Daphne with only her cat Dory for company. Its not a house, but it was home, its not a car, but she traveled a blue road. For two years she sailed, explored, and discovered what simple living meant to her and shared it all on this blog. Writing helped her. Blog readers inspired her. Now, as she plans for her next big voyage, Sailing, Simplicity, and the Pursuit of Happiness must give back to the readers. Our goal is to share meaningful thoughts on simple living, to help sailors with life aboard, and to inspire others to chase their own creative dream through honest and uplifting writing.
© 2015 Sailing, Simplicity, and the Pursuit of Happiness. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by