Listen to a podcast hosted by Sailing Magazine’s Mark Welch in which Teresa and Ben describe the purpose of the One Simple Question voyage, offer advice on exploring voluntary simplicity and describe the joys of life on the water.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Get Updates By Email
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
- Anchored in Wrightsville Beach. Had a great passage from St Pierce last few days. 12 days ago
- Anyone disagree with Benji's rant in this blog post? Share your opinion. Join the conversation in the blog comments. http://t.co/NQ17qpaT0U 20 days ago
- Posts from Sailing, Simplicity, and the Pursuit of Happiness for 05/03/2013 - http://t.co/SjXlyOnsMP 20 days ago
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- Shopping for Boats September 23, 2012
- Its A Nice Way to Live, Isn’t It? June 1, 2009
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- Best Features of an Offshore Boat – Part II – The Interior April 26, 2013
- New Projects and New Relationships April 7, 2013
- Best Features of a Blue Water Boat Part I April 3, 2013
- Google Hangout: How Do You Prepare for a Voyage? March 26, 2013
- Alan: Good question, a lot of people who have never expe...
- Jeremy: As crazy as it may sound... building your own is s...
- Jeremy: Some quotes in response to those comments Teresa.....
- Jeremy: Random question to lifelong cruisers who prefer wa...
- Gerd Fehlbaum: Damn TRUE, Alan! You really put it in the right wo...
2 boats Annapolis blogging boat buying a boat charts contributors design dinghy documentary Etsy film Gloucester google hangout iceberg jobs knots liveaboard living aboard loop Lyle Hess maintenance meet-up movie navigation no catagory non-toxic Nor'Sea ocean offshore one simple question Podcasts rhode rules sailboat sewing simple question Simplicity solo teresa video voyaging women yachting zeppelin bend