Follow @sailingsimple on Twitter
Blog Post Via Email
Get new posts direct to your inbox...
Sailing Simple Newsletter
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- The Gray Area Between a Superstar and a Fool February 2, 2016
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- A Guide About Guide Books April 27, 2016
- Big Tooth March 27, 2016
- More Checklists and a Video! March 24, 2016
- Our Morse Alpha Sail-Training Expeditions Just Got Even Better! March 19, 2016
- It’s Not a House, It’s a Boat March 15, 2016
- David Wadleigh: Her blog's entire focus is, as she put in her bio...
- David Skelhon: No, a retired couple probably doesn't need a 45'...
- Parrorsailor: Who decides if the person or couple is buying a bo...
- Teresa Carey: Nope, she is a 44ft boat - just like I mentioned i...
- Parrorsailor: Didnt you move into a 45 footer?...
anchoring Annapolis article boat buying a boat charts circumnavigation contest cruising daphne design dinghy documentary feat film fog google hangout iceberg knots liveaboard living aboard loop Lyle Hess maintenance meet-up morse alpha movie navigation non-toxic Nor'Sea ocean offshore one simple question outward bound Podcasts rigging sailboat sail training Simplicity solo spring teresa tools video women