Last week Ben and I welcomed two friends aboard Elizabeth for an afternoon sail. It was the first sail of this season, and we were excited to dust off the cobwebs. We headed out into the bay, hoisted the sails, and set a course for the opposite shore. The chilly air was reminiscent of a [...]
Tag Archives | lights
Get Updates By Email
Sign up for SSPH Newsletter
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- Shopping for Boats September 23, 2012
- Sail Training Expeditions! Learn to sail. Offshore and coastal. April 2, 2014
- Our Journey Looking for the Right Boats February 26, 2014
- Whats More Exciting than a Boat? February 17, 2014
- Sunrise Over The Pacific February 6, 2014
- Safety Checklists January 19, 2014
- Caleb: You always want to make sure to check and double-c...
- G-Room: Hello Teresa, I just discovered your great blog...
- Nigel: I think I missed something...I dont see in this po...
- Reina Clark: Ahoy Capt. Teresa, I have to tell you how insp...
- Teresa Carey: It is actually only 44ft 7in, so I think we make t...
Annapolis boat boat buying buying a boat charts circumnavigation contest cruising daphne design dinghy documentary film Gloucester google hangout iceberg knots liveaboard living aboard loop Lyle Hess maintenance meet-up movie navigation no catagory non-toxic Nor'Sea ocean offshore one simple question outward bound Podcasts rhode safety sail sailboat sail training Simplicity solo teresa USCG video women zeppelin bend