Last week Ben and I welcomed two friends aboard Elizabeth for an afternoon sail. It was the first sail of this season, and we were excited to dust off the cobwebs. We headed out into the bay, hoisted the sails, and set a course for the opposite shore. The chilly air was reminiscent of a [...]
Tag Archives | lights
Get Updates By Email
Sign up for SSPH Newsletter
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- Shopping for Boats September 23, 2012
- Giving Tuesday Giveaway! December 3, 2013
- Evaluating Preparedness November 20, 2013
- You’ll Want To Sit Down For This One! November 12, 2013
- Life Raft and Safety Flare Demonstration November 3, 2013
- On A Paid Vacation October 29, 2013
- Daniel: I still haven't seen All Is Lost yet. I read some...
- Daria Blackwell: "Happy Hooking.The Art of Anchoring" covers ever...
- Per: Calling the Hallberg Rassy a fin keel is a bit mis...
- Ted Crocker: Andy and I are first cousins once removed and live...
- Dave: You might want to check out this URL. http://gc...
Annapolis blogging boat buying a boat charts circumnavigation contributors daphne design dinghy documentary Etsy film Gloucester google hangout iceberg jobs knots liveaboard living aboard loop Lyle Hess maintenance meet-up movie navigation no catagory non-toxic Nor'Sea ocean offshore one simple question outward bound Podcasts rhode rules sailboat sewing simple question Simplicity solo teresa video women zeppelin bend