UPDATE: The contest is closed. I posted all the submissions and messages I received via email or Facebook in the comments below. The winner was drawn at random from all the correct entries, congratulations to Alex Rook. Thanks so much for playing. And don’t forget to check out the creative problem solving methods everyone used [...]
Tag Archives | navigation
Last week Ben and I welcomed two friends aboard Elizabeth for an afternoon sail. It was the first sail of this season, and we were excited to dust off the cobwebs. We headed out into the bay, hoisted the sails, and set a course for the opposite shore. The chilly air was reminiscent of a [...]
Get Updates By Email
Sign up for SSPH Newsletter
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- Shopping for Boats September 23, 2012
- Sail Training Expeditions! Learn to sail. Offshore and coastal. April 2, 2014
- Our Journey Looking for the Right Boats February 26, 2014
- Whats More Exciting than a Boat? February 17, 2014
- Sunrise Over The Pacific February 6, 2014
- Safety Checklists January 19, 2014
- Caleb: You always want to make sure to check and double-c...
- G-Room: Hello Teresa, I just discovered your great blog...
- Nigel: I think I missed something...I dont see in this po...
- Reina Clark: Ahoy Capt. Teresa, I have to tell you how insp...
- Teresa Carey: It is actually only 44ft 7in, so I think we make t...