UPDATE: The contest is closed. I posted all the submissions and messages I received via email or Facebook in the comments below. The winner was drawn at random from all the correct entries, congratulations to Alex Rook. Thanks so much for playing. And don’t forget to check out the creative problem solving methods everyone used [...]
Tag Archives | navigation
Last week Ben and I welcomed two friends aboard Elizabeth for an afternoon sail. It was the first sail of this season, and we were excited to dust off the cobwebs. We headed out into the bay, hoisted the sails, and set a course for the opposite shore. The chilly air was reminiscent of a [...]
Get Updates By Email
Sign up for SSPH Newsletter
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- Shopping for Boats September 23, 2012
- Our Journey Looking for the Right Boats February 26, 2014
- Whats More Exciting than a Boat? February 17, 2014
- Sunrise Over The Pacific February 6, 2014
- Safety Checklists January 19, 2014
- Interview with Author Will Robertson January 8, 2014
- Reina Clark: Ahoy Capt. Teresa, I have to tell you how insp...
- Teresa Carey: It is actually only 44ft 7in, so I think we make t...
- Sheryl and Paul Shard: Really good article you guys! You really take the ...
- Marek Nowicki: Sailing simplicity on 45 footer? How things change...
- Robin: You list some excellent yachts, many of which wher...