Last week Ben and I welcomed two friends aboard Elizabeth for an afternoon sail. It was the first sail of this season, and we were excited to dust off the cobwebs. We headed out into the bay, hoisted the sails, and set a course for the opposite shore. The chilly air was reminiscent of a […]
Tag Archives | rules
Never miss a post…
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- Shopping for Boats September 23, 2012
- Video: Near Gale Sailing October 3, 2015
- Right Sized Boating September 19, 2015
- Why Cruising Isn’t Enough September 5, 2015
- Inquiry Is a Far Greater Adventure April 23, 2015
- The Knot You Never Thought You Needed April 7, 2015
- Fran: and this is why I am trying to send your father wi...
- Knut Garshol: As you say, it is hard to judge from a video (in r...
- Suzanne Stirling: Douglas! Check out a Pacific Seacraft 25! She ...
- Lenny: I think that Lin and Larry Pardey summed it up ver...
- Teresa Carey: I lived on the boat in the winter at a dock. I bui...
Looking for something?
About The Author
Sailing, Simplicity, and the Pursuit of Happiness, began in 2008 when Teresa gave up a job, home, many things, and a whole lot of stability for the unstable plan to chase her dreams. In the following two years she lived aboard a small 27 foot sailboat named Daphne with only her cat Dory for company. Its not a house, but it was home, its not a car, but she traveled a blue road. For two years she sailed, explored, and discovered what simple living meant to her and shared it all on this blog. Writing helped her. Blog readers inspired her. Now, as she plans for her next big voyage, Sailing, Simplicity, and the Pursuit of Happiness must give back to the readers. Our goal is to share meaningful thoughts on simple living, to help sailors with life aboard, and to inspire others to chase their own creative dream through honest and uplifting writing.
© 2015 Sailing, Simplicity, and the Pursuit of Happiness. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress. Designed by