Last week Ben and I welcomed two friends aboard Elizabeth for an afternoon sail. It was the first sail of this season, and we were excited to dust off the cobwebs. We headed out into the bay, hoisted the sails, and set a course for the opposite shore. The chilly air was reminiscent of a [...]
Tag Archives | rules
Get Updates By Email
Sign up for SSPH Newsletter
- Money! Money! Money! Mon-ay! October 11, 2011
- Rigging Simplicity & The Con of Leading Lines Aft May 2, 2013
- Liveaboard Life: Minimalism in a Tiny Home at Sea February 9, 2011
- A Simple Wedding August 12, 2012
- Shopping for Boats September 23, 2012
- Our Journey Looking for the Right Boats February 26, 2014
- Whats More Exciting than a Boat? February 17, 2014
- Sunrise Over The Pacific February 6, 2014
- Safety Checklists January 19, 2014
- Interview with Author Will Robertson January 8, 2014
- Reina Clark: Ahoy Capt. Teresa, I have to tell you how insp...
- Teresa Carey: It is actually only 44ft 7in, so I think we make t...
- Sheryl and Paul Shard: Really good article you guys! You really take the ...
- Marek Nowicki: Sailing simplicity on 45 footer? How things change...
- Robin: You list some excellent yachts, many of which wher...
Annapolis boat boat buying buying a boat charts circumnavigation contest cruising daphne design dinghy documentary Etsy film Gloucester google hangout iceberg knots liveaboard living aboard loop Lyle Hess maintenance meet-up movie navigation no catagory non-toxic Nor'Sea ocean offshore one simple question outward bound Podcasts rhode safety sailboat simple question Simplicity solo teresa USCG video women zeppelin bend